It's midterm time...and I'm feeling a little overwhelmed right now. I have an anatomy & physiology midterm tomorrow and am still memorizing all the muscles of the cat. I have most of the other material memorized, but I'll get up a few hours early to go over everything again...that is, if I go to bed! We have to know so much for this test. Everything about the human integumentary, muscular, and skeletal systems, and the muscles and bones of the cat, too. Not to mention a ton of other random information like how to do ridgecounts for fingerprints and all the different types. We also have to know how to age and sex a skull!!!
In what part of the body do the following words fit?
- olecranon
- trapezium (NOT in the back!)
- biceps femoris
- vomer
- eponychium
- crista galli
- buccinator
- linea aspera
Hard stuff!!! Ok...back to studying now.
Wow, Allie. How do you know this stuff??? You are soooo smart!!
ReplyDeleteI agree! I have no clue! Well, be glad you can age and sex a skull. That will be very beneficial in the future! You never know!
ReplyDeleteYou are sooooo smart. Study hard so you can show your stuff.
Love, Mom